SoCalGas and SDG&E are expecting high temperatures throughout the sevice territories starting MONDAY 8/28, and continuing through the week. Effective 7:00AM PCT on August 28,2017 and until further notice, SoCalGas and SDG&E service territiories. Customers may be required to reduce or stop their natural gas use if a curtailment is issued.
Residential SoCalGas natural gas customers are unlikely to experience interruptions in their natural gs service. However, SoCalGas is asking customers to take simple, precautionary steps to conserve energy, including:
- Turning off all unncessary lights;
- Postponing the use of major appliances until after 9 p.m.;
- Setting your air conditioning thermostat to 78 or higher if your health permits;
- Watching for Flex Alerts on the radio, television, and in social media for voluntary calls to conserve energy;
- Following other conservation tips provided on conserveenergysocal.com;
- Visiting http://conservationenergysocal.com/ for more information about energy conservation.
Please contact your Public Affairs Manager for updates or further information. Commercial and Industrial customers can check ENVOY for updates or contact their Account Representative for further information.